Terms and Conditions
Medical Liaison & Veteran Assistance
We are committed to providing you with excellent clinical care. All we ask in return is that you attend any appointments you have booked, act on the advice we give you and report any new symptoms to us promptly. If you have any questions about our terms and conditions please contact a staff member of Medical Liaison & Veteran Assistance who will be happy to help you.
- We provide Medical Services in general to all Veterans with Service-Connected Conditions determined by The Veterans Affairs Department (VA). Those services includes: Primary Care Consults, Referrals to Specialist, Lab Orders, Imaging Studies, Medication, Physical Therapy, Psychological Therapy.
- For those Veterans without Service-Connected Conditions we provide Primary Care Consults but we DO NOT provide Physical Therapy, Psychological Therapy, Medication, Referrals to Specialists, Lab Orders and Imaging Orders; they will have to be covered by the patient.
- We do not cover any type of Emergency or Hospital Admissions since we are a Primary Care Clinic. In case of an Emergency, you would have to go to the nearest ER or the one that you prefer.
- When the coverage for your Service-Connected Condition exceeds the limits of our Center, you will have to pay for the medical expenses and process your own reimbursement
- We charge a one-time Registration Fee of $1,150 RD which includes an ID Card from our Center and Consultations by our Primary Care Physicians.
- Medication dispersed by our Pharmacy would only be covered for Service-Connected Conditions. In case you are Non Service-Connected, you would have to pay for it at our Pharmacy and any medication given at Consult such as Injections, Oral Meds., I.V. infusions, supplies that exceed normal consultation limit; you will be informed of the cost prior the administration of the same.
- We take patient confidentiality very seriously and all patient information is treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with our practice policy, a copy of which is available on request. We will only use your personal information to communicate with you about your care, with other medical professionals in your interests and with your consent, or to tell you about our services. We will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties not engaged in your care.
We hope that you are pleased with the service and treatment that you will receive; if not, please let us know how we can remedy the matter and improve our service. Our complaints procedure is available from any member of our team.